ARE WE THE RIGHT CHOICE?
Most people wish to stay in their own home for as long as possible. So, when it comes time to needing long term care or support, it’s no surprise that most people wish to receive that care or support at home. And homecare is a very cost-effective care option.*
- Perhaps some temporary assistance is needed while recovering at home from surgery or an illness.
- Perhaps a little extra support is needed to stay safely and comfortably at home.
- Perhaps more specialized care is needed to prevent you from returning to the hospital.
NVNA WORKS can respond to all of these situations.
How is NVNA Works different from all the other private pay home care choices?
- NVNA Works is a nurse-led private care agency and part of a full continuum of care offered through NVNA and Hospice. Our caregivers are trained to call in our nurse if they see any change in a client’s health. So, if your loved one suddenly becomes ill or develops additional problems, our staff can act quickly to arrange for additional needed services.
- There’s no need to change or add agencies as more extensive care is needed. NVNA Works offers a seamless delivery system. Certified (insurance paid) home care services can be brought in by our parent agency, and we can continue to augment as needed. This also extends to Palliative Care services and Hospice, if necessary.
- NVNA Works is convenient.
No doctor's order or pre-authorization is needed.
You call us direct to tell us what is needed and when.
We coordinate all scheduling and accommodate requests for changes as necessary.
- NVNA Works Caregivers are skilled, competent, and committed.
All staff undergo thorough background check prior to hire.
All staff participate in NVNA Works Training Program
Focus on customer service, caregiving issues, and specialty care in Alzheimer's and dementia, hospice, special needs
Emphasis on service provision with dignity and respect for the client, client’s property, and client’s home.
Caregivers are matched carefully and with great consideration to specific needs and requirements.
NVNA Works services are customized to best meet each client's needs and requirements.
- NVNA Works services can meet individual needs, which may include: One stand-alone service
- Housekeeping or homemaking or companion care
Combination of services
- Personal caregivers, private nursing, and physical therapy
Blend of services that might even complement certified home care or hospice services.
- NVNA Works meets needs when and how the client wants.
Hourly services (3 hr minimum)
Nights and weekends
To learn more about how NVNA Works can help you, please contact